1. The e-Ticket (containing the barcode) must be presented every time when entering the venue during the 10 (ten) day event. The barcode must be readable by the scanner.
2. The organizers reserve the right to pat down a pass holder at the entry point, for security reasons, if deemed necessary.
3. The organizers will check all bags at entry points for security reasons.
4. No food or drink/water may be brought in from outside. Food will be available at the food court at a reasonable price. Water is available free of charge.
5. All kinds of tobacco, tobacco related products will not be allowed to be taken into the venue.
6. Seats are limited and are on a first come, first served basis. However, the organizers reserve the right to change the seating arrangement and provide an alternative seat for the pass holder.
7. The organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove from the premises, people or persons deemed as a security threat or an element of disturbance.
8. The organizers reserve the right to conduct random security searches and also to confiscate any item which may be deemed dangerous or a security threat.
9. CCTV and film cameras will be present at the venue. Attending the event signifies the pass holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience with no obligations of any kind on the organizers part.
10. The organizers will not take any responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings or any loss, injury and damage to the holder of an e-Ticket.
11. Phones must be kept on silent mode during a performance.
12. Members of the audience should remain seated while in the performance area.
13. There will be no parking available at the venue.